1. To learn about changes over time through studying Victorian and modern objects.
2. To compare the life of Victorian children with modern children.
Tomb Raiders and Mummy makers!
1. Use teamwork to put different kinds of tomb in chronological order.
2. Study grave goods and discuss why Ancient Egyptians were buried with them.
3. Use drawing skills to illustrate what modrn poeple might choose as grave goods.
Romans going potty!
1. Study archaeological material left behind by the Romans in Britian.
2. Learn about how the Romans changed Britain.
You may have seen some of our star objects on the bollard in Saffron Walden Market square.
On this page you can find out about those objects!
The Lost Language of Nature
Our new project, we would love you to join in!